Saturday, May 5, 2012

the past week...

rough start to the week of cooking...
Sunday was Tim's BD dinner and I made beef stroganoff with noodles, it was very good, especially the leftovers...

Monday, Tim wanted to try Toby Keith's new restaurant in Rancho Cucamonga...it was ok...I had the turkey melt, Zoe got grilled cheese, Tim got a hamburger and Ross got the steak sandwich...not sure I would make a point of going back...service was excellent...oh we got the fried twinkies for dessert and they were good, except for placing them on top of strawberries, which kind of made it like mush...

Tuesday, decided after babysitting all day to go to Chili's for dinner and I got bacon cheeseburger, Tim always gets the chicken tenders, & Ross got the steak fajitas...we got the texas cheese fries as an appetizer...

Wednesday, I had to go to the mall to get Zoe a pair of shoes to go with her Easter dress to wear to her awards assembly so we ate at the mall...Ross and Tim ate at Panda Express, and I had cheesesteak sandwich...

Thursday, took Samantha, her friend and Zoe to Pepitos...I always get the tacos, Ross gets the taco salad and I forgot what Sam and her friend got, tho Zoe got kid's menu cheese enchiladas...

Friday, finally I cooked...made my famous corn chowder and since we had bananas, made banana bread from this...

http://www.justapinch.com/recipe/easy-moist-banana-bread-by-myra-jackson-loopev
now I absolutely hate bananas, but everyone else said it was pretty good...

tonight?  chicken enchiladas

No comments:

Post a Comment