Wednesday, May 9, 2012

egg salad sandwiches

was it hot enough for you here today?  OMGoodness, here in Riverside it was over 90...once the temperature gets anywhere remotely near 90, I don't care about the numbers after that...it is just plain H.O.T.  not looking forward to the summer at all people, I hate, it really really bad...cannot stress enough how much I hate heat...
was looking forward to getting away this summer, wanted to go to Whidbey Island for a month or so, but we all know that isn't going to happen, don't we?

heat wipes me out and usually leaves me with a pretty good migraine also, and all day I thought what is
the easiest dinner I can make?

hence egg salad for dinner, thank goodness everyone likes it here, otherwise they would have had to have had peanut butter or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment