Friday, May 25, 2012

chicken & wild rice casserole

it's whats for dinner:  tonight I am excited for dinner, I love all components of this dish, so I cannot wait to try it...there is a version with sour cream and one with out...which one do you think I am trying?  that's right the one with sour cream...so, what is it?

http://www.southernplate.com/2012/01/chicken-and-wild-rice-casserole-and-becoming-the-crazy-daffodil-lady.html

and then to go with it I am making these:

http://www.carolinaheartstrings.com/?p=6027  sweet potato muffins, they also sound delish...

so I will definitely take pics tonight...have told everyone in my family to remind me so that way I could not forget...
let you know in a little bit if this a keeper (but then anything from Southern Plate usually is...)

by the way did you notice I am trying to use up all of my recipes that require an oven?  I know the nasty ole heat is coming this way and quickly too...all last week was in the 90's then dipped into the 80's and today high 60's (my kind of temps)...I've got a couple more oven recipes that I best get done right away...

OK dinner is done and I have eaten and OMG it is so good...definitely a keeper...absolutely to die for..you have got to try it...BTW I did not make the sweet potato muffins as my son decides to tell me he hates sweet potatoes so, instead he bought some store bread...

No comments:

Post a Comment