Sunday, June 18, 2017

slow cooker BBQ pork ribs, homemade potato salad, & maple glazed carrots

I layered pork ribs onto a slow cooker liner, and with each layer, I poured BBQ sauce over each one...with 4 people to eat here tonight, I only had 10 ribs, so 2 layers...

I let cook on high for about 5 hours...so so tender, everyone said they came out very delicious...

potato salad, here is what I do...

about 15 red potatoes, I boiled until almost tender, then diced them up and put them into a bowl then I added...
diced celery
chopped green onions
diced dill pickles
about 6-7 hard boiled eggs (I love a lot of eggs in my salad) diced
black olives, sliced

seasonings, garlic salt, black pepper, celery salt, and onion powder

I liberally add some yellow mustard, enough mayo just to cover and I add a little pickle juice to the salad also, I feel it gives a little something more...refrigerate for about 4 hours if possible...

for the carrots I use frozen carrots and when done cooking, I add a littl butter and some maple syrup...everyone declared dinner a huge success as the cat would have done also if he were alive

No comments:

Post a Comment