Saturday, June 17, 2017

hamburger stroganoff, one skillet pan

back when my kids were little and before I had really gotten into cooking like I am now, there was a Hamburger Helper stroganoff and I loved it...unfortunately my family did not...

so I decided to try to replicate it but in a way my family would like it too...

so here is what I did...

2 pounds of hamburger, browned, I added 4 cups of water and brought to a boil and then I added 1/2 package of noodles and let cook till al-dente...

I used the McCormick stroganoff seasoning mix (2 of them) and added to the noodle mixture where it became thickened and I then added 16 oz of sour cream...

and voila just like that, everyone loved it...the left overs were so yummy too...what I liked was the hamburger to noodle ratio...

so yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment