Sunday, June 4, 2017

huli huli chicken and homemade fried rice

this was very good tonight...it is in the 90's here and too muggy and I was going to BBQ, but am not feeling 100% and didn't think that the smoke would be good for my COPD...so I took a chance and oven baked these...
Tim said it was delicious..

.http://therecipecritic.com/2016/05/grilled-huli-huli-chicken/

I made this once before when the cat was alive and he loved it...

for my homemade fried rice, here is what I do...

6 cups of rice, made ahead much earlier in the day to dry out...

then I take 1/2 at a time and fry in a little oil, add seasonings and soy sauce (I like enough soy sauce so there is no white showing...) and I continue cooking for a few more seconds and then start adding:
...green onions
...bacon
...cashews
...frozen peas
...shredded carrots
...scrambled egg

yum, so good

No comments:

Post a Comment