Saturday, June 17, 2017

getting ready for upcoming summer week, weekly menus too updated...

today is Saturday, the second day of summer for me...YAY...but I decided to stay with my current way of doing things and trying to do as much as I can at the beginning of the week to help me out all week...

since it was supposed to be very hot today, I got up at 7:30 and went to the store...
I found a nice roast marked 1/2 off
...nice looking pork ribs marked down
...and some chicken marked down

so my menus for the week, are going to be so simple people...it is hot, I do not feel good and I am tired...I want to work more on my house then on dinners too...

Saturday........tuna sandwiches (and they were so good tonight too) with chips and cantaloupe
Sunday..........bbq pork ribs in slow cooker with potato salad
Monday........Alice Springs chicken quesadillas (yum I cannot wait)
Tuesday........chef's salad
Wednesday....pancakes and eggs
Thursday.......million dollar spaghetti (sam's BD)
Friday...........trader joe's rice medley bowls
Saturday.......loaded baked potato soup

I boiled my eggs, cut up veggies, cut up cantaloupe and cooked the roast...tomorrow I plan on cooking some bacon up ahead of time, & making some rice

No comments:

Post a Comment