Tuesday, May 30, 2017

mac and cheese for teachers...

I have posted my recipe for mac and cheese before...everyone I know loves this recipe and I was going to make it for dinner and then I was at the doctors for a long time and made more sense to go out to Pick Up Stix (especially when I had 2 coupons for free entrees, ha...) but I had promised one of my favorite teachers that I would bring her lunch and she loves this one...
so I went ahead and made a bunch for all of the teachers...

here is what I do...

I made a lot

I used 2  16 oz pkgs of elbow macaroni (cooked al dente)
4 cans of evaporated milk
4 cans of cheddar cheese soup
2 sticks of margarine melted
16 oz of sour cream
lots of cheese, about 5 cups

mix all together and bake at 375 for about 30 minutes, can also go in slow cooker for about 2 hours...

I brought it uncooked to teacher's lounge and baked it in their oven...also made them biscuits (had high hopes for making homemade but ran out of time and they liked the canned ones well enough)/

there were some happy teachers and a lot of people wanted my recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment