Sunday, May 21, 2017

getting ready for the upcoming week...weekly menus, etc

it is supposed to be very hot here today, was yesterday too...said yesterday was like 107 but I don't think it actually got there...though it seemed like it to me...stated before how much I absolutely hate this heat...and it is just starting...thank goodness we moved a year ago to a place with air conditioning...not sure how I did it for 15 years without...I shudder to think about it...

every Sunday, I am trying to prepare for the week ahead, especially since I have gone back to school and with my oxygen problems, (cannot keep my oxygen numbers up to the accepted levels) I don't have a lot of time on my hands where I am feeling 100%...so preparing in advance helps me in so many ways...I also need as easy as possible, having 3 kids after school every day...

weekly menus...
today...taco salad
tuesday...mac and cheese
wednesday...alice springs chicken
thursday...rice bowls
friday...potato soup
saturday...chefs salad (Tim and I love this night)
sunday...creamy pasta, bacon and peas (one of Tim's favorites)

for lunches for the week
chicken salad
tuna
deli meats
p nut butter

for baking (if I am really ambitious)  ha
applesauce cake
morning glory muffins

first I have to go grocery shopping, and hope I don't collapse after that...


No comments:

Post a Comment