Wednesday, May 17, 2017

beef stroganoff and chocolate cake

it was Tim's birthday and I was sick...heart failure put me into the hospital so I kind of ruined his special day and I felt so bad...

took me a couple of days to get back into the normal...

so when I felt better, made him his favorite dinner one night to surprise him...beef stroganoff (I like it too and so does Zoe)...

I have said previously that I use the McCormicks seasoning mix and it is so easy and there is no reason to change the way I do it now...

for the cake, I like my cakes moist and have discovered the best way for us anyway...

1 box of chocolate cake mix, 4 eggs, 1 box of chocolate pudding mix, the oil it calls for and for the water instead I add the same amount of buttermilk...I beat it on high in the kitchen aid for a good 10 minutes...it comes out thick, but is so moist when baked...

he was happy

No comments:

Post a Comment