Wednesday, October 19, 2016

one pot creamy pasta, bacon and peas

one pot creamy pasta, bacon and peas

I have made this before but forgot how really good it is...and it is so easy too, everything is made in one pot...love this...

since I made a huge dinner last night, I really wanted something easier tonight...I am feeling a little bit better but still not 100% (not really sure when I did feel that good, LOL)...my heart failure has been acting up for awhile now, but I am seeing a new cardiologist (who is absolutely wonderful and finding lots wrong to fix...) and I told someone today, something is finally working cause I did feel some better...they tweaked the pacemaker and said I might feel some relief and I do...my lips were not as blue today as they usually are...so my point was that I wanted easy tonight but I also wanted to make a great dinner for my oldest grand daughter who is doing some work for me for the school and she loves pasta...

this sure fit the bill...

instead of the milk, I added half and half for the extra creaminess, otherwise I followed directions exactly...

everyone except hubby liked this, he said he hates penne...

No comments:

Post a Comment