Tuesday, October 18, 2016

30 minute mini meatloaves, mashed potatoes

30 minute mini meatloaves

after many many years and searching for the perfect meat loaf, this one is now my go to recipe...I happen to love meat loaf very much...growing up this was always my requested birthday dinner...meat loaf and scalloped potatoes....yum...

this recipe comes out perfect every single time, but is the kind of recipe that you can change different ways...

I have added bacon before, I have made them in muffin tins and I have made them as a loaf too...the one way that I changed a little today was that for the pork, I substituted sweet Italian sausage...and I also added some shredded cheddar cheese...

every one ate today, including 2 of the littles and little boy was in heaven...he loves my mashed potatoes...for some reason Tim mixes up the potatoes for me and they are the bomb...not sure what he does to them, but they come out so creamy...

for the potatoes, I diced up 10 red potatoes into small pieces and boiled them...once done, Tim adds some cream cheese, a little sour cream, a little butter and seasonings...total perfection...

paired with green beans and boxed Famous Dave's cornbread...

great dinner even though I did dinner with a migraine...


No comments:

Post a Comment