Sunday, October 30, 2016

impossibly easy sausage breakfast pie

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/impossibly-easy-sausage-breakfast-pie/9aece503-9b48-4bdd-b801-9fd83c594553

want to try making breakfast at least 2 Sundays a month...this was easy to put together, especially since I use the Jimmy Dean already cooked sausage crumbles...

everyone liked this and I paired it with a homemade sour cream cinnamon coffee cake I made this morning...

Zoie is here this weekend and does not like sausage, so she made her own little casserole dish just as the recipe states except she did not add any meat...I tasted hers and it was pretty tasty...she said she would make it again at home for her and her mom...

I have stated many times before I much I love Bisquick...have loved them since I was a very young married cook, trying to impress her husband with her cooking...LOL

I love these impossible pies and told myself to try to make more of them each month...makes for a good variety...

No comments:

Post a Comment