Tuesday, June 26, 2012

summer fun...rice crispy treats


am trying to give the kids a variety of frugal things to do for summer...went to the store and we passed Rice Krispies and it gave me this idea and Zozo said she had never made them before...growing up I loved these when my mom made them...she made the usual recipe but added a couple of teaspoons of peanut butter to the marshmallows...then she frosted them by melting chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and tiny bit of butter together...this is how I still love them...I love Rice Crispy treats so much that this is usually the first thing I buy myself when we go to Disney and of course you would expect them to be delicious there...they are so thick that you can't get your mouth around them...you have to nibble them a little at a time...the mouse ears shaped ones are pretty cute and good too...

http://www.ricekrispies.com/en_US/default.html#/en_US/default

No comments:

Post a Comment