Tuesday, June 12, 2012

it's what's for dinner...

Friday it was hot and I was kind of stressed and we went to Farmer Boy's for dinner:  hubby always gets the fish dinner, I got a grilled cheese, and Tim got the new Angus burger...I like hubby to get fish, cause I always take a piece of his fish, all of his onion rings and some of his fries...they make really good fish and fries...

Saturday night I was going to cook, but trying to get ready for Disney and I got behind...we ended up going to our neighbor's birthday party and having pizza and fruit and cake...very good...happy birthday to Cliff...

Sunday of course we were at Disney and for a huge treat, Tim took us to Big Thunder BBQ and it was so good...we have found that the all you can eat places at Disney do serve a good meal albiet a little pricey...what they do is you sit on outdoor benches and they bring you all you can eat beans, cornbread,
cole slaw, ribs, sausage and chicken...very good...we left stuffed...

Monday, I was tired and I had 4 kids for a couple of hours and we went to Wendy's...

that is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment