Tuesday, July 26, 2016

August menus...

I so do not want August to come...then that means school will soon follow and I have been enjoying my summer off from school so much...
since we had just moved to our new house in May, I still have so much to do...there are still boxes and bins to unpack but summer meant that I could take my time...having a heart attack right after we moved did not help the situation either...but I am feeling better and getting a lot done...but, while I had a few minutes I decided to go ahead and make the August line-up of food...

here goes...

porcupines
chicken and pea pod foil
chicken parmesan with bacon
pork roast
breakfast
huli huli chicken
seasoned potato with chicken and green beans in slow cooker
corn chowder
BBQ for hubby's dinner
hoagies
slow cooker lasagna
orange chicken
alfredo
smothered pork chops
frito casserole
polish sausage with apples and onions
sweet and sour meatballs
BBQ corned beef
stacked chicken enchiladas
lettuce wraps
slow cooker mac and cheese
italian sausage and veggies
thai pork
spanish rice
chicken fried steak fingers
hamburger soup
taco lasagna
taco salad
kabobs
grilled chicke and bacon sliders

happy eating

No comments:

Post a Comment