Friday, July 15, 2016

Bacon cheeseburger tator tot casserole

when tator tot casseroles first became sort of popular, I thought they would be gross until I actually made one and I fell in love with them...

saw this recipe and really wanted to try it, but we are pretty hot here and I hate turning my oven on in these temps...the recipe is for the oven, but I researched a few other tator tot casserole recipes for the slow cooker and adjusted this recipe accordingly...

http://www.plainchicken.com/2016/07/bacon-cheeseburger-tater-tot-casserole.html

it is very good and everyone liked it...I thought it a little salty, but might have been my fault being a little heavy handed with garlic salt...

after I mixed it all together, I put inside a liner covered slow cooker and put on low for about 5 hours...

really good...

No comments:

Post a Comment