Sunday, August 9, 2015

menus for the week 8/9 through 8/15

each Saturday (sorry a day late this week) I am going to post menus for the week...I am doing it on Saturday so my friends that work can plan ahead, if they plan on following my dishes...
I had decided to catalog my recipes, as I was having problems remembering what I had previously cooked and liked...
and I was so surprised when I counted more than 185 dishes...that is counting only main dishes and not side dishes and desserts...and I am still cataloging more too...but we will start here...

we do not do fish at our house, sorry...so will not post those except for tuna...

Sunday 8/9..........beer can BBQ chicken
                            rice a roni
                            brussel sprouts
                            banana bread

Monday 8/10......bacon hash
                            blueberry muffins

Tuesday 8/11......spaghetti
                            green beans
                            garlic bread

Wed. 8/12..........huli huli chicken
                           cole slaw
                           BBQ beans
                           artisan bread

Thursday 8/13...pumpkin pancakes
                          homemade chicken apple sausage
                          fruit salad

Friday 8/14.......chicken salad sandwiches (from leftover chicken)
                          asst raw veggies and dip

Saturday 8/15...BBQ cheeseburger hoagies
                         potato salad
                         deviled eggs
                         corn on the cob


happy eating...
if you are following my menus, and need any recipes please feel free  to email me for them...such as huli huli chicken...

No comments:

Post a Comment