Monday, August 31, 2015

creamy noodles, ham and peas....yummy

this recipe has been in my favorite box for several years, in fact I did make it way back when and I remembewr that we liked it, I just never made it again...
but, we had leftover ham that I needed to use and this recipe came to mind...

it was so delicious and everyone loved it...several in the family added cheese to the top...

I like the fact that it was very easy to make, 15 minutes from start to finish and you do not cook the noodles first...it says that you could substitute chicken instead of the ham....and if you don't have leftover ham, you could stop at the deli on the way home from a very busy day and have them cut you a couple of thick slices...

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/recipes/dinner/peas-ham-and-creamy-noodles.html....

so so yummy, you must try this...

No comments:

Post a Comment