Saturday, March 30, 2013

Thursday and Friday

I have been staying at Zoe's school a lot lately, and I have been exceptionally busy there...it is like I have a full time job...Thursday and Friday Elaine and I had tons to do, the only time we sat down was when we were stapling papers together...(well and yesterday she did buy us lunch from Pick Up Stix...(their beef friend rice it to die for)...

so as I said we have been so busy and then Thursday at 5:45 was Open House at the school so not a lot of time to make dinner but I came up with homemade Mac and Cheese with biscuits and Tim put a vegetable on...
my mac and cheese is the one my mom made when I was a kid...

I use shell roni, cook al dente and then layer macaroni and then shredded cheese and ending up with the cheese...I sprinkle seasonings to taste and then pour 2 cans of evaporated cheese over the top...sometimes I add cracker crumbs...bake at 375 for about 1/2-3/4 of an hour...

very good...

Friday we had had a long hard week and Tim (being the good son that he is) took us to TGIF for dinner...it was so nice to get away...Zoe was spending the night with the neighbor girl so we were kidless for once...
hubby got the California Club sandwich, Tim got the JackDaniel's chicken with baked potato and broccoli and I got a cheeseburger with bacon (of course) and the loaded mashed potatoes (cause I love their potatoes so much...)
we had a terrific night, ending up at Target and picked up a few more things for the kid's baskets...

No comments:

Post a Comment