Saturday, March 30, 2013

pretzel coated chicken

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/pretzel-crusted-chicken-nugget-50400000109046/

I have been wanting to try this recipe for a long time now and today (Saturday) has been sort of a lazy day (though seriously catching up on put aside house work) and Tim has had a very hard work week and I wanted him to be happy...he loves pretzels...everytime we go near the mall, you will bet he will be at the Pretzel place and the frozen ones he likes also...

haha...funny story (well Tim did not think it was really funny) we went to Sam's Club this morning and I ordered him a soft pretzel to being home to him...once I got home, I realized they did not give
us his pretzel...too far for us to go back for a pretzel...

so, I thought this the next best thing...

and Tim proclaims it very very good and would like it again...

we also have not had macaroni salad all Fall and Winter and Tim also loves my pasta salad so since I
aimed to please him today....that is what I did...

my pasta salad?

1 pkg of pasta (my family likes either salad roni or shell roni) boiled till al dente
6 hard cooked eggs, diced
diced celery
diced green onions
small can of sliced black olives
diced kosher dills
your choice seasonings
mayo
mustard

mix all together, I add garlic salt and pepper, I add enough mayo to hold it all together, enough mustard to sort of make it yellowish (does that make sense?) and then I add a little of the pickle juice and mix it up real well and refrigerate it...everyone loves my pasta salad...

No comments:

Post a Comment