Monday, December 3, 2012

weekly menus 12/2 thru 12/8

when I am not stressed and frustrated I usually do monthly menus and I love doing it that way...it just takes a lot of work and time and patience (something I am very short on right now...) but I do love my
menus all planned out where I am not wondering at 5pm what the heck I am having for dinner that night...
hence, the weekly dinner plans for right now till I can get my silly life back in order (do not ask me how long that will take?)
but, I am trying...

so here we go...

menus for week of 12/2

1. sloppy joes, tator bites, green beans
2. beef stew, homemade biscuits
3. chicken alfredo, garlic bread, salad
4. spaghetti, cheese breadsticks, veggie (?)
5. corn chowder, english muffin bread (new recipe from Pioneer Woman)
6. hamburger rice and gravy, mixed veggies
7. impossibly easy bacon and corn pie, raw veggies & dip

yay for tonight it is a little cold and rainy and beef stew will fit the bill nicely...maybe some yeast rolls to go along with it?  will especially be good since a couple of people here still do not feel all that well...

No comments:

Post a Comment