Monday, December 3, 2012

beef stew and homemade yeast rolls

so people are not feeling good here ( & I will kill (not literally) if I get sick)...it is a weird virus...fever, some cough but not bad but the virus goes on for a long time...
while trying to think of something everyone would eat even the sickies and I came up with beef stew and this is the first time I have made it for Fall...

I kind of cheat and use McCormick's seasonings for beef stew, but other than that, I take stew meat and cook it for like 6-7 hours in the crock pot and when ready, I add 8 cups of water and the seasonings, and any vegetables I have on hand...today?  I had carrots, potatoes, celery, corn, peas and
little pearl onions...


everyone was happy tonight with the rolls too...if you look close to the picture, you see steam coming from the stew...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment