Sunday, December 2, 2012

5 dinner post

sorry I have been slacking off just a little bit this last week...been busy trying to get the house clean for Christmas and kids and sick kids...you get the idea...

on Sunday, I made tacos, refried beans and spanish rice...

on Monday, I made chicken layered bake from the Kraft foods site:
http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/easy-layered-chicken-bake-75568.aspx   but as I have said before, I use the Almadine version and this time, I added a little bit of sour cream to the soup and I added cranberries and I use peas instead of green beans...my family loves this dish, reminds them of Thanksgiving all in one dish...(pictured above...)

on Tuesday, I made homemade Chicken Noodle soup and biscuits...

on Wednesday, I made homemade Taco Casserole...(no picture, sorry)...
to browned hamburger, I add 1/2 pkg of taco seasonings, along with a large can of tomato sauce, sliced olives, corn, crushed tortilla chips and cheese...top with cheese and bake at 400 for about 25 min...

on Thursday, I made Bisquick coated baked chicken, fried rice, carrots and biscuits...





No comments:

Post a Comment