Thursday, October 25, 2012

swedish meatballs

Tim is having sort of a bad time at work lately and I like to make him happy with having dinner done by the time he gets home and Swedish Meatballs is one of Tim's favorites...
he is on a health kick, watching what he is eating, portion control and also working out at the gym...he has lost 13 pounds since starting...I am happy he is doing this as heart disease runs rampant
in our family...

my Swedish Meatball recipe is no secret, I use the McCormick's seasoning mix...my family loves this
one and it makes it much easier too...for Tim's healthy eating I used whole wheat noodles and very lean ground beef...he also loves the petite baby mixed veggies I made...

when I make something like this for dinner I have to get out however many dishes for the number of people eating, for correct portion control or one or two people would take the most...everyone in the
family incl. the princess loves this dish...

No comments:

Post a Comment