Wednesday, October 10, 2012

kielbasa & roasted potatoes

there is a reason that I made what I did for dinner tonight...Tim found kielbasa on sale at Target for only .58 (yes that is right 58 cents) and I normally do not cook kielbasa...so since he bought it, I have
been wondering how to prepare it...
I really wanted to make like a kielbasa, tortelleni, & spinach soup, but there are some really picky people who are eating my food lately and that soup would not have gone over very well at all...if I got a fight last night over using thin spaghetti noodles, well, you know what would've happened with spinach in a soup?  I think only 3 of us would've liked that...(& 3 would not have...)  LOL...

so while I was attempting to sleep last night (& not doing a good job of it) it came to me to make it with some roasted red potatoes and serve with some delicious veggies and some cheddar garlic biscuits...

so, that is exactly what I did and everyone in the kingdom, proclaimed it a dinner fit for a king...(ya right !!!)

did not get a picture of the biscuits...but they were very yummy...

told hubby he was to do the dishes...

No comments:

Post a Comment