Wednesday, July 4, 2012

tri tip & ?

happy 4th of July to you...

and of course we (or should I say I) BBQ'd today...isn't that a requirement of today?

so, I made slow roasted tri tip, we had leftover mac salad, a new recipe of cheesy corn & bacon bake, texas toast and cherry crisp

link:  http://sunflowersupperclub.blogspot.com/2012/02/cheesy-corn-and-bacon-bake.html

I wanted something different as the meat and mac salad I do a lot and was hoping to wow huby and son with a new dish...

one of my favorite desserts (well hubby's too but he likes it with apples) is cherry crisp and am sure Tim loves also...

link:  http://sunflowersupperclub.blogspot.com/2012/02/cheesy-corn-and-bacon-bake.html


hubby and son declared dinner a hit, so there you go...


it is funny without Zoe and Sam here they are at a friend's house that you can see the fireworks from her back yard...
I added a picture of a flag...every year a reality company places a flag in everyone's front yard...I think it is such a nice touch, and I look forward to it every year...it is so nice to look down the block and see so many flags...

No comments:

Post a Comment