Sunday, July 29, 2012

BBQ meatloaf

itis hot here today, in the high 90's and everyone that knows me, knows that is way too hot for me, but I am really missing cooking...but I just cannot heat my kitchen up...once I do that the heat just settles into the house for all night...
so I wanted meat loaf, I happen to love it and decided to put it on the grill instead of the oven...
this is the recipes that I usually use:

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/30-minute-mini-meat-loaves/d691ebd6-743b-4dc1-a04c-40ee7da480d5?p=1

edit to add:  in place of the pork, I used Italian sausage, without the casings of course...
my son who is sometimes critical of my cooking (thinks he can do it better than me) loved it and asked what I put in the meat...

and I also threw some potatoes on the grill so we could have baked (on the grill) potatoes and I will make some kind of veggies and I also have some garlic bread to put on when everything else is done...
will take pics when it is done...
didn't get pics as I was on phone with my sister long distance, when dinner was done and everyone started eating right away...

No comments:

Post a Comment