Monday, July 23, 2012

still very hot

still continuing with the sandwiches in this horrible weather and we also eat out quite a bit...
a couple of days ago, I made pork chop foil packets with apples and onions and the family said they were pretty good...
I am continuing with not being able to eat very much in the heat...
tho, I am kinda stuck on the Stouffer's turkey breast and mashed potatoes...not sure why I even crave it on days when I don't have it in my freezer...
so where have we been out eating?
let's see:
Wendy's
Pepititos
Coco's
Pick up Stiks
Upper Crust Sandwiches
Farmer Boy's
Little Green Onion's
Sizzler
I think that is it...

so tonight even tho it is still very hot here, sort of felt compelled to cook tonight...was going to BBQ meat loaf and one package of meat was not good when I took it out of the freezer...
so I had to come up with a plan B and this is what I did...
made hamburger, rice and gravy...browned hamburger, white rice, seasonings, canned beef gravy and we all like to add chow mein noodles and sliced almonds...

No comments:

Post a Comment