Sunday, September 10, 2017

weekly menu posts 9/10 through 9/16

it is still very hot here...with crazy storms and flash flood warnings...I cannot wait for the temps to be cooler and I can finally use my oven again...casseroles, please hurry up and get here...the 2 things that  when the cat was alive, were the first things I would cook in fall were chicken pie and my mock lasagna (2 of his favorites) and even now I cannot wait to make again...
ok for this week.............

sunday...........it is just Tim and me...one skillet hamburger stroganoff
monday.........baked potato bar
tuesday..........sloppy joes
wednesday....cheese fondue
thursday........breakfast
friday............chef's salad
saturday........hawaiian pork chops

good luck with cooking and happy eating

No comments:

Post a Comment