Saturday, September 30, 2017

monthly menu plans for the month of October

I am finding money to be a little tighter since my husband died and need to plan ahead...if I plan enough ahead and at least have the meat and most of the ingredients bought, I think it will be easier on me...
I also try to think of the next day's meal as I am cooking so I can get what I need out of the freezer and have it all ready when I get back from school...
o
these are not in any particular order, in the next post I will sort them into weekly posts...

so...

homemade pea soup
chili (our Halloween tradition)
bacon hash
cheese fondue
porcupines
some type of breakfast, thinking pumpkin pancakes
rice bowls (Tim loves these)
tuna, noodle casserole
beef parmesan
foil packet chicken
potato soup
chicken pie, homemade
mac and cheese
chicken fried fingers
taco salad
john wayne casserole
sloppy joes
meatloaf
risotto with veggies
impossible pie
korean beef
chicken lazone
roast chicken
meatball stew with barley
slow cooker shredded orange chicken
pecan chicken with apple sauce
cheesy chicken doritos casserole
chicken and stuffing casserole
roast whole chicken
hawaiian pork chops
shepards pie
hamburger soup

now, hoping this will help me more...

No comments:

Post a Comment