Friday, February 24, 2017

chicken salad from leftovers

on Sunday we made roasted whole chickens...and we made double so that we would have leftovers...tonight is the night to use them...LOL

I have several different recipes for chicken salad and I have a favorite one, but not everyone in the family likes this version...http://chindeep.com/2011/07/19/chickadee-cottage-chicken-salad/

I love the concept of the macaroni in this and the surprise ingredient always wows people (cool whip) but I cannot imagine the recipe after tasting it, to be without it...

the one I made today is simple...

cut up chicken, chopped walnuts, cranberries, diced celery, seasonings and mayo to taste...

everyone will be happy tonight when they get home from work...hubby even liked this for a treat...

No comments:

Post a Comment