Thursday, November 3, 2016

orange glazed chicken, rice and asian snap peas with homemade egg rolls

http://www.foodiecrush.com/asian-glazed-orange-chicken/

this went together fairly easy and everyone loved it...I added a little more orange juice and zest to it...

paired with a very dressed own fried rice...I fried the rice with some soy sauce, seasonings and some scrambled egg and peas...was very good...not sure why I have never made rice like this previously...I had leftovers the next day for lunch...
I hardly ever shop at Vons since they are a little more expensive, but they had some nice looking snap peas in an Asian sauce and man, were they good...I went today and got some more just to have in the freezer for another time...

also made egg rolls...mixed up packaged cole slaw mix with some seasonings and some Jimmy Dean sausage crumbles and wrapped them up in the egg roll wrappers and fried them...so delicious...

definitely will make this again...

tastes just like a good restaurant's orange chicken with not as much work...

No comments:

Post a Comment