Sunday, December 11, 2016

sour cream beef and rice with cornbread casserole

http://www.plainchicken.com/2015/11/sour-cream-beef-and-rice-casserole.html?utm_content=bufferd5b8b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

this recipe intrigued me but as I was assembling it I was not sure if anyone in my family would like it...imagine my surprise when everyone ate everything on their plate and said that they liked it...
the only thing I changed was that I added some italian sausage to the hamburger when I was browning it...(I made up enough of the ground beef and sausage for tomorrow's dinner too...)
I also put the sour cream and cottage cheese in the blender as my family does not like the chunks in the cottage cheese...

so this is a keeper and I might also try it with pasta too...

http://www.jiffymix.com/recipe.php/jiffy+corn+muffin+mix/156-spoon+bread+casserole

 this is go to recipe for a delicious cornbread casserole...we love this stuff...

yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment