Saturday, September 24, 2016

hot ham and cheese party rolls for dinner

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/hot-ham-cheese-party-rolls/

this is one of those recipes that has been on my favorite list, like forever and I keep meaning to make them...they look so good and I figured everyone would like them..
I like to know the night before what I am making for dinner the next night...I just like to plan it in my head so I have most of the night and the next day to plan for the ingredients...if I do not plan ahead, we tend to eat out more...so for a couple of days I told myself that one day this week, I would definitely make them...tonight was the night...

and now I wish I had made them a lot sooner...let me tell you, they are so delicious...and everyone in this family loved them, well except for hubby who even refused to try them...(I give up with him) he is the one that lost out...Tim even went back for seconds and when I was telling Sam on the phone how good they were, she made me promise to save some for her...

I was a little worried about the sauce that is poured over the top of them...I really do not care for mustard, but the little bit of it that is mixed in with the rest of the sauce ingredients was not over the top...
these were so good and so easy, very do-able for a quick lunch, dinner or snack...I am also thinking of the other possibilities with this idea...

we paired with tator tots and veggies and dip...

yummy, you much try this, you will not be disappointed...

No comments:

Post a Comment