Wednesday, April 3, 2013

swedish meatballs

last night we went out to dinner, an early one right after Tim got off from work...I told hubby to pick where we were going to eat and he picked Jason's Deli in Mo Val...they do have pretty good sandwiches, soups and salads...there is an extensive menu to pick from...they also give discounts to military, law enforcement and also teachers...how nice is that???

Tim got the french dip, the princess got grilled cheese and tomato soup, hubby got salad bar and a pastrami sandwich and I (not being real hungry) got the ham and turkey club on a croissant...all meals come with chips on the plate...

so tonight I wanted a nice down home comfort meal for Tim and he loves Swedish meatballs and people there is no secret to mine...I have found that the McCormick seasoning packet comes out just as good as if I had made them from scratch and a lot simpler too...
so I made to go with them, buttered noodles, green beans and leftover applesauce bread..

Tim said it was a winner...if the picture will upload I always use Tim's plate and he mixes everything together...haha

we are on Spring Break here and poor princess still had to go to 2 hours of tutoring today...she was just a little upset but I think dinner will make her happy...it used to be however, where she would not eat red meat at all and then she discovered one day what she was missing...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment