Tuesday, April 16, 2013

meatloaf sliders, corn cakes, roasted potatoes

when I saw this idea online, I thought it a really cute idea...but I used my own recipe for meat loaf that everyone in my family likes me to use...I use the Bisquick recipe, it is slightly sweet with a tad of brown sugar and I use BBQ sauce instead of ketchup...

this one, however tends to fall apart too easy to put as a slider...next time I will use the recipe that came with the idea of making them into sliders and see if it is better...

Tim said he loved dinner, I just was not too sure...

with it I made mini corn cakes and roasted potatoes...

will need to perfect this idea as it seems like it would make a great BBQ idea for the summer...I make meat loaf on the BBQ when it gets too hot in the house...

this is the link I first found:

http://www.plainchicken.com/2013/02/bbq-meatloaf-sliders.html  and this will be the recipe I try next...

my meatloaf recipe:

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/30-minute-mini-meat-loaves/d691ebd6-743b-4dc1-a04c-40ee7da480d5?src=SH


No comments:

Post a Comment