Monday, February 25, 2013

oscar menu food...(Sunday post)

you know how much Tim loves the Oscar's and he likes to have a dinner that night that is easy and sort of appetizer-ish type...
so, all day we thought of what to make...
hubby wanted pigs in a blanket but, he and I do this dish much differently...
his way is that he wraps bacon around hot dogs and then bakes them...too greasy for me...
my version is to wrap hot dogs  with a biscuit and bake them...

but, I do not feel real well and decided to make his version and we named it "Frank-n-Weenie..."
ok one down...for "Life of Pi" decided to make a pizza but I wanted it different, this fit the bill...

http://www.plainchicken.com/2011/03/bubble-up-pizza.html

and it was very good, we definitely will be making this again...

one more dish...in the movie Amour, the guy smothers his wife and Tim came up with smothered
fries...only I made it smothered tator tots, with cheese and bacon on top...

I am sure that if I felt better, we could have come up with much better Oscar themed foods...

No comments:

Post a Comment