Monday, February 18, 2013

country club chicken

this is a must try and you will love it kind of dish...a little labor intensive with the bacon and apples (yes you read right there are apples in this) and onions and the chicken but is well worth the trouble you go through...

I found this recipe (& some more on her blog) while searching for some Dutch recipes...those of you that know me, know how much I love anything Dutch...I love windmills, delft, dutch dolls, you name it I love it and I thought it would be fun to make some Dutch recipes...I think this is the 2nd or 3rd recipe I have made from her blog,,,

http://www.kayotic.nl/blog/country-club-chicken

check out her blog, you might find some things you will like too...

this is a first for me as I usually never make spaghetti without marinara and this was a nice change of pace from other sides and goes very well with the dish...

do you like my token green beans just for the picture?  but, I absolutely refused to put any mushrooms on my plate...yuck  I hate them...hubby paid me $100 to take a bite of a mushroom and I thought I was going to die...

I am telling myself that it is yummy and will definitely make it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment