Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Zoe made the dinner


so? what was it?
she did dinner all by herself crompletely from scratch from a recipe I have posted about before...

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/easy-layered-chicken-bake-75568.aspx?pf=true...

it is so good that from the first time I made it I added it to my regular lineup...it gives the taste of Thanksgiving all in one dish...

I am proud of Zoe for making this, she is turning into the neatest little cook...I think what I like most about this recipe is that the main part of the ingredients are simple but you can add whatever you want to it to make it your own...I always use the Almadine version, but Zoe is allergic to almonds...so tonight we added cranberries and it gave it a really nice addition...

good job baby you can do it, I knew you could and she was so proud of herself...now if an 11 yr can do it, so can you...

No comments:

Post a Comment