Wednesday, February 22, 2012

let them eat cake ohh and spaghetti...

man oh man since I have not been cooking, (for almost a year) (wait to give me credit, I did cook just not like I used to cause of antler stuff...) we have not had my homemade spaghetti for that long and that used to be a staple of mine, say maybe once a week or every 2 weeks...so much that Tim got sick of it and asked me not to make it for awhile...
not sure, but it just sounded good on Monday night and that is what I made and it was all gone cause even Zoe and Sam were coming thru my house and said, "yum spaghetti?"
I also made that orange cake that I mentioned I had made at antlers and Sam said it was the best cake she had ever eaten...

1 comment:

  1. The spaghetti was sooo good. And it was indeed the best cake EVER. I bragged about it at work today. :)

    ReplyDelete