Friday, February 11, 2011

asian beef and noodles

asian beef, stir fry veggies and noodles that is what I made for dinner tonight...

day three of all new (to me) recipes that I am trying all month of February...this one definitely is a keeper, even tho it is just done and no one has even tried it yet...the smell??? OMGoodness, the smell was divine...Sam and I walked up to the shopping center and coming home, we could smell MY dinner all the way down the street...

ok, Sam is eating and said that she loves it and would want it again...

recipe is from http://stephaniecooks.blogspot.com/2009/12/crockpot-asian-beef-and-noodles.html and even she said that the dish does not picture well but, who cares how it looks when it tastes so so so good...

next time I might not add the veggies till closer to the end of cooking...

also made homemade wontons (well actually my little sous chef did) and it is a nice accompaniment to the dish...

I am so happy with all the dishes I have made so far and I am glad that I took this monumental task on...

No comments:

Post a Comment