Wednesday, May 18, 2016

new house cooking...homemade mac n cheese

day 5 of meals in our new house...went last night and stocked up on paper plates, paper bowls, napkins and plastic cups...

it is way too much for me right now, working, keeping up the house, laundry and cooking and still trying to unpack too...trying to put as much as I can into school right now as we only have like 3 weeks left and then I will be home all day to do as much to the new house as I want to...

trying to still think of easy yet thrifty meals to make (since I have yet to find all of my pots and pans, etc...)

made my homemade mac n cheese tonight and made extra to take to school tomorrow too...by the way this recipe is also in the second grade cookbook we made...

ingredients...

2 cans of evaporated milk
2 cans of cheddar cheese soup
1 stick of melted butter
about 8 oz of sour cream
cheddar cheese to your taste
seasonings to your taste
1 box of al dente cooked elbow macaroni

mix together and bake at 350 for about 25 minutes...can also be put in slow cooker

paired tonight with green beans and smoked sausage (in bbq sauce)


No comments:

Post a Comment