Tuesday, April 5, 2016

peas ham and creamy noodles on Friday night

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/recipes/dinner/peas-ham-and-creamy-noodles.html

this is my favorite go to recipe for leftover ham...and we had plenty of leftovers from Easter...
I have made this several times and love how easy it is to prepare...

everyone likes it in the family...

I did not follow the menu planner at all this week...we got some disappointing news on Tuesday and I am pretty depressed and it was so much easier to eat out this week and then we were leaving for a very short planned and already paid for trip to Catalina...if it had not already been planned for, there would have been no way to go...

we have rented this house for 15 years and is all my 4 grandchildren know...we got a call Tuesday night that they want to sell the house and gave us 60 days to move...do not know where we will go or how to go...all I know is that I have so so so so much to do before 5/31...and I do not even have a plce to go yet...I had found a house that I really really liked, but they said no...I wanted it so badly, that I dreamed about it and thought where I would put my things...big mistake...so back to the drawing board...very sad...

so for the next foreeable future, I will be cooking easy recipes only since I have so very much to do...

kwish me luck, I truly need it

No comments:

Post a Comment