Wednesday, April 6, 2016

start of simple meals (getting ready to move) sloppy joes

going to go off of posted menus for a bit here since I am trying to still keep a clean house, a nice yard (yeah right) and laundry and everything else that has to happen for a family...now, add in looking for a new place to live, which is not proving very easy at all...then, cleaning out and packing...I am very overwhelmed to say the least...just did not think I could keep up with big meals too...so I am pulling out all of my super easy recipes, that also feed a lot of people or leave big leftovers...

oh please wish me luck with all of this...at least this week, I am on Spring Break, so can get a little more done than usual...

I am super worried that I am not going to get done in time...I have not even found a new place to go to...I would feel better about all of this, if I at least had a new place to go...

so, tonight was sloppy joes...I use the McCormicks seasoning mix and doubled the recipe...everyone loves this and there was still some to save...I decided to let everyone put whatever they wanted to go with it...no sense heating up oven either, when it was 98 in Riverside today...too hot to make tator tots today...

No comments:

Post a Comment