Saturday, April 9, 2016

roast beef sandwiches for a friday night dinner

I have been craving a really good pot roast, that you cook all day in the slow cooker but I am trying really hard to use up what we have in our freezer so, we don't have to move it full...but, I still was craving...so I was at the grocery store when they were putting out their day old meat and I said to myself if there is a roast, then it was meant to be...low and behold there was...

so I put it on to cook on Thursday on low in the slow cooker with onion soup and I forgot about it, in fact, it woke me up at 1 am and I jumped out of bed to turn it off...(silly me)...
so on Friday I decided to just have sandwiches with it and it was so good and tender, perfect for sandwiches...

roast beef sandwiches and I found these really nice soft buns that just melted in my mouth
green salad
tator tots

great dinner for Tim and I to catch up on some of our DVR'd shows...

yum yum yum

No comments:

Post a Comment