Saturday, April 9, 2016

cheesy bacon mini meat loaves with homemade garlic mashed potatoes

still trying very hard to use what meat we have in the freezer before moving...and I had a pretty hectic day and really did not want to make a "big" dinner but I had 2 pkgs of ground beef out and decided to go ahead and make meat loaf and mashed potatoes...my heart was not in it today...but I forged ahead and everyone was happy with dinner...

my meat loaf, the one I have searched high and low for is kind of little pieces of this and that, collected from different recipes...
I like the Bisquick recipe, but need to add to that one...

so this is what I do:

probably 3 pounds of ground beef (sometimes I like to add Italian sausage too)
2 eggs
1 cup of Bisquick
seasonings (I add pepper, garlic salt and onion powder) people in this family do not like chunks of            onion
BBQ sauce
shredded cheese
and cooked diced bacon

I make them into patties and bake them for about 30 minutes at 375...

yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment