Sunday, April 29, 2012

Timothy's birthday...

so yesterday was Timothy's birthday...this is how we celebrate birthdays since the "kids" have gotten older and mostly buy what they want...so we take them out to eat on the day of their birthday, their choice and then the next day, I put balloons outside with banners, etc and then I make them their dinner of their choice... so for Tim, he chose to go to San Manual and we had the buffet lunch, we love it there...they came and sang to him with a piece of cake, etc. and he also won "big"...he like me does not gamble, so once we win, we cash out immediately...so that was a good time, and I have not been out of the house since the cat was away so much this past month... so, onto today...his favorite dinner hands down is beef stroganoff, so I made him that and Sam and Zozo made him peanut butter and jelly cupcakes... and to top it off, he came to tell me goodnight and "thanks so much for making my weekend so good..." well......I guess I can do something right after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment