Wednesday, April 11, 2012

2 posts in one...


Monday night, Debbie the little's grandma was coming up with the kids for an appointment and I know she doesn't always have time for a home cooked meal, so I decided to make dinner for them and they could eat with us...what to make for a big crowd?
mini meat loaves
bacon & cheddar mashed potatoes
green beans
biscuits...
and dinner was a hit...
I made the bisquick version of mini meat loaves, love this meat loaf and have sort of adopted it as my own...even people that say they hate meat loaf, love this one...
and I put the meat loaf in muffin tins and the kids loved that...Sian even asked to take the leftovers home with her...
she loved the potatoes and said, she had never tried them with bacon before (my kind of girl)...

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/30-minute-mini-meat-loaves/d691ebd6-743b-4dc1-a04c-40ee7da480d5#?sr=2&term=mini+meat loaf&sl=1

for Tuesday I told everyone to eat leftovers or whatever they wanted...
for Wednesday, my version of taco casserole...oh & cranberry/orange muffins...
the picky princess loves this and makes her own little bowl of it...

taco casserole

brown 1 1/2 pounds of hamburger
add 1 can cut up olives
1 pkg frozen corn
cheese to taste
1 pkg McCormick taco seasoning
a couple of handfuls of crushed tortilla chips

mix and put in 9 x 19 pan, cover with shredded cheese, bake 400 approx 30-40 minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment