Sunday, April 15, 2012

cat's away dinners...

my here we go once again "cat's away" posting of dinners...

Thursday night I made a tortellini & Italian sausage soup, made up my own recipe, and before I post it, want to tweek it just a tad, there were some things I liked and some I was not so crazy about...loved the idea tho...

Friday night, cat's first night in hospital, we had taco casserole as leftovers and may I say that OMGoodness, it is sooooo yummy as leftovers...since then I have been
craving it for every night but, alas, no more to be had...

Saturday, Tim bought him and me chinese food for a late lunch and then we had tuna melts like at 8pm...never like to eat that late but they were so yummy...

today, Tim is getting us Panera and I plan on making cheese fondue for dinner...

tomorrow night is the night the other grandma comes with the kids and I plan on making my homemade chicken pot pie for dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment